For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from Tungsten Carbide.
FINDING YOUR RING SIZE
- Cut a thin (and long) strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper/string around the finger/thumb you'll be wearing the ring on just below the knuckle (you’ll want to make sure your ring can easily fit over this part).
- Once it’s snug you’ll want to mark where the two ends meet.
Straighten out the paper/string and measure how many millimeters from the mark you just made to the end of the paper you used. Match that measurement with the corresponding ring sizes below.
- D20 Heartbeat Tungsten Ring
- Available in US sizes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14
- Materials: Tungsten Carbide
- Weight: .6 oz